1. There is one God, who is infinitely perfect, existing externally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. Jesus Christ is the true God and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and was born of the virgin Mary. He died upon the cross, the Just for the unjust, as a substitutionary sacrifice, and all who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood. He arose from the dead according to the Scriptures. He is now at right hand of the Majesties on high as our great High Priest. He will come again to establish His Kingdom of righteousness and peace.
3. The Holy Spirit is a divine person, sent to indwell, guide, teach, empower the believer, and convince the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
4. The whole Bible, both Old and New Testament are inerrant as originally given that were inspired by God and are complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
5. Man was originally created in the image and likeness of God, he fell through disobedience, incurring thereby both physical and spiritual death. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated form the life of God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of the work of the Lord Jesus Christ. The portion of the impenitent and unbelieving is existing forever in conscious torment: and that of the believer, in everlasting joy and bliss.
6. Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men; and those who repent and believe in Him are born again of the Holy Spirit, receive the gift of eternal, and become the children of God.
7. It is the will of God that each believe should filled with the Holy Spirit and be sanctified wholly, being separated from sin and the world and fully dedicated to the will of God, thereby receiving power for holy living and effective service. This both a crisis and a progressive experience wrought in the life of the believer subsequent to conversion.
8. Provision is made in the redemptive work of the Lord Jesus Christ for the healing of the mortal body. Prayer for the sick and anointing are taught in the Scriptures and are privileges for the Church in this present age.
9. The Church consists of all those whose believe in Lord Jesus, and are redeemed through His blood, and are born again of the Holy Spirit. Christ is the Head of the body, the church, which had been commissioned by Him to go into all the world as witnesses, preaching the Gospel to all nation. The local church is a body of believers in Christ who are joined together for the worship of God, for edification through the Word of God, for the practice fellowship, the proclamation of the Gospel, and observance of the ordinances of the baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
10. There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust; for the former, a resurrection into life, a resurrection until judgment.
11. The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ is imminent and will be person invisible, and premillennial. This is the Believer’s blessed hoped and is vital truth is an incentive to holy living and faithful service.